-=PCTechTalk=- Google's new Chrome Browser

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Glock List <glocklist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:52:31 -0700

A friend on one of my photography lists sent this update on the TOS for the new
Google Chrome Browser.
Looks like Google already has amended the objectionable section of their
terms.   http://tinyurl.com/5fgb5a

Hats off to Google for reacting so quickly and getting the problem fixed.

 Regards,

  Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬'
                 Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                              NRA Life Member
 My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has
fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be
always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should
live, and then all would be equally brave.

 --  Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson