-=PCTechTalk=- Gman new update.............Re: Re: Gman ---update

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:26:51 -0700

A common denominator if fonts/graphics are washed out and web text not crisp
would be...graphic card or the drivers? I uninstalled the video card drivers
and reinstalled, booted up and boom, the NOD32 settings were excellent, as
are Malewarebytes which were washed out. Text on webpages are more crisp. I
then adjusted the gamma, brightness, etc and it went back to being washy
looking. I uninstalled and reinstalled, adjusted gama, etc and all is
ok..What made me think of the video drivers was because it happened before
to a lesser degree. There are still some parts left in the registry I assume
since I had to install twice...Also the icons in my tray were tiny but now
back to normal....Now I need to fix OE as the text and graphics are too big
and overlap, in those grapic ads from Tiger Direct, etc...what size and
where should I look to tweak this, does IE control OE fonts?
Rudy