-=PCTechTalk=- For Robert- Is it Explorer or the printer?

  • From: "ArmChairPaintClasses/Madeleine Jacobs" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:01:59 -0700

Well, I suggested to him to do a virus check, scan disk and defrag, as I
mentioned.
He wasn't able to and the second choice was to do so from Safe Mode.He
wasn't able to do that, either.
However, he DID get into DOS and did a scan disk from there which seemed to
correct the problem.
Earlier, we had checked the cables and I tried to get him to download a
driver from the net just in case.
He's so stubborn! (wonder where he gets it from LOL)
Just wanted to let you know that we kind of found out what the problem was
by accident.
Thank you for your help!
Madeleine