-=PCTechTalk=- Display Adaptor

  • From: "Tim Schoon" <gamemaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:38:06 -0400

Is there some way to fool a program or game into thinking I am running a
different card than I am? I bought a game and installed it but apparently it
doesnt run on the GeForce MX series of cards. I'm not about to rip my
computer apart over one game, and I can't get my money back on the game. Is
there any way to make the game work? Is it possible to install like a
secondary display adaptor?

Tim :-)      http://nbajammer.epop3.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/nbajammer/
ICQ # 5756489   Yahoo: nba_jammer77  AIM: nbajam77
MSN: nbajam77  Xfire and Xbox Live: nbajammer