-=PCTechTalk=- Dell Problems

  • From: "Suzanne Dunlap" <sdunlap3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:45:55 -0400

The Dell mouse that came with the computer has this on the bottom:  DP/N:
OCJ339   S/N: H0A00BD0
The Logitech has this on the bottom:  M/N: M-BZ105A
P/N: 831760-0000  PID: LZ702AJ

I'm not having any trouble with the keyboard. The mouse never dies - it just
doesn't work when I am trying to click on things in my Quilt Pro program,
and in my Charter address book. When I'm trying to forward an e-mail, it
jumps to the second name and to the "bcc" instead of "to" box.  It doesn't
happen every time, and if I keep clicking out of the option box and back on
it, eventually it will work for a few times.  But it will not go where I
want it to when trying to draw on a grid in the quilting program. I can do
some things in the Quilt Pro with no problem.  For any other use, the mouse
seems to work fine - my husband does Jig Zone puzzles and never has a
problem.  I'm sure there will be other instances eventually that the mouse
won't work right, but for now it's just been these two things.

Sue in Bridgeport, Mi.