-=PCTechTalk=- Computer suddenly cannot open any links.

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "_PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:43:14 -0400

Hi G,
I saved both attachments to the desktop, tried to run them but both came up
with the following message from the registry editor:  Cannot import
C:\Users\My\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_htmfix_vista.reg: Not all data was
successfully written to the registry.  Some keys are open by the system or
other processes.

Before doing it I closed everything & rebooted.

What is our next try going to be?

Jan