-=PCTechTalk=- Checking RAM chips for compatility - Thanks to Ted

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:37:27 -0500

    TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, say it isn't so!!!!!    I'll put in a new one and
see what it does. Thanks for the info. It's always appreciated by me.

Rick

From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Checking RAM chips for compatility - Thanks Mike
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:21:27 -0500

   Thanks for the info. I do fill the first RAM slot, or fill up Bank O
first. It seems that nothing is going to make this PC work like it did when
it was new. Maybe it's something else.

Rick