-=PCTechTalk=- Brain Dead Yahoo Messenger

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:25:30 -0400

OK...everyone, this is another call for help.

My Yahoo Messenger has decided to go brain dead & I am at my wits end.

My list appears, & it even indicates who is on & off line.  But that is it.  I
can hear the little trill noise that it makes when someone is trying to contact
me but there is no indication who it is.  I can't receive any messages nor can
I send them.

I have uninstalled & reinstalled the latest version at least 3 times & still no
improvement.  I have gone through the Yahoo site & I can't find any means to
ask for help.  Yes they have FAQ page...tried everything that even remotely
could help...unless I'm missing something, there is nothing there that offers
support beyond their FAQ.

If you can get me through this I would be ever so grateful.

Jan