-=PCTechTalk=- Adobe Flash Player Update (cont)

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 18:03:27 -0500

Well, it is a welcome new ability.  I kept getting confused to see so many
different versions until I learned (probably here) that I needed to delete
all older versions as they still presented security vulnerabilities.

I'm under the impression that it's a fairly new ability for the Java updater
to replace the older version instead of keeping all versions on the system.
At least I've only noticed it recently.  If you are updating from too old of
a version, then it won't do it that way.

Ed

in the Subject.