-=PCTechTalk=- AVG

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:10:07 -0500

I am attempting to install Acronis True Image version 11.  I have been
instructed to removed version 9 first which I have done.  I am instructed to
empty the temp folder but I see nothing in there pertaining to Acronis and I
ran CleanUp by Stephen Gould just yesterday.  Am I correct, though, that I
can manually remove the three items listed in the temp folder without doing
any harm?
Sandi