-=PCTechTalk=- " A play on word`s "

  • From: <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mytoybox1 netzero" <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:31:37 -0500

~ A TALE OF TWO BROTHERS ~
There were two brothers, William and Wayne.
Wayne was 4, and William was 15. Despite their difference in age, they were
inseparable.
Often, they would go to the park together.
They'd play with Will's friends for a while.
When things got too rough, Wayne would play with the other toddlers in the
sandbox.
Of course, Will would follow.
The neighbors all wondered why the boys were always together and never seemed
to fight.
A neighbor finally asked the boys' mother.
" Haven't you heard ? " asked the mother.
" Where there's a Will, there's a Wayne. "

( Before you say " Ooh booo ! " ... I think I saw some smile`s out there )

LiL OL Me