[pcductape] Re: How to make a website

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 17:28:00 +0200

Carl,

Maybe trapper meant 18 and a huge lot - something like +++  ???

Carl wrote:
Hi Sandi,

I see Trapper was not honest about his age in your guest book at
http://pcductape.freewebpage.org.   I was gona put 40+ but could not so I
just left age empty.   Trapper said he was 18?

Carl
ps, Very nice site.   Who is that guy that does the leather works?