[pb-gamestalk] dark destroyer suggestion

  • From: Joseph Weakland <josephweakland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pb-games talk list <pb-gamestalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:31:13 -0800 (PST)

High Phillip benfall, this is Joseph weakland. I tried to email you off list
but your message bounced back to me. Is your hotmail box closed or over quota
or did you change email addresses. Well my suggestion is this. if you are able
can you fix the dark destroyer program so after each level if no ships land you
get a point bonus like alien outback does? that would be cool for a update in
the future. if you changed email addresses write me off list.
your friend Joe

Joseph weakland
email:
josephweakland@xxxxxxxxx