[pb-gamestalk] Re: dark destroyer

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pb-gamestalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 22:34:46 +0100

Hi.

The website is www.audiogames.net.

If you go to game cheets then go down to Dark Destroyer.

When you start a new game press the x button and a dialog box will come on screen you will be asked to enter a cheat code.

once done press enter to activate that cheat. You can activate more than one cheat. you can have several in one game.

Here are some codes you might find useful. there are one or two more on the audiogames website.

"activate autopilot"  you just sit back and let it do it for you.

"stop ya all" stops enemy ships from landing"

"blast em all" gives you 100 extra bombs

I hope these help.

Cheers
Happy Destroying
From John Snowling.