[Paws On Wheels] Temp Foster Needed for 4 Puppies ASAP

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "D-NE-Amy Michalek \(Hastings NE\)" <a-michalek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "D-NE-Brooke Thompson \(Omaha/Lincoln NE\)" <brotho24@xxxxxxxxx>, "D-NE-Maureen Mendyk \(Lincoln NE to Grand Island NE\)" <maureen.cook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Huskergirl1971@xxxxxxx" <Huskergirl1971@xxxxxxx>, "kristilegrande@xxxxxxxxx" <kristilegrande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all!

  We've got a minor emergency (again) with some transport passengers. One of
our new receiving rescues needs a place for the four "P" puppies to hang out
for a week or two due to some miscommunication and possible adopters not
following through. Mistakes happen, we all know that, but Pixie, Petal, Pippin
and Posey don't understand it. They just know they're excited to be on their
way to freedom and families! I know this is extremely short notice and that
most of you won't be able to help, but in hopes that someone, somewhere will be
able to help these sweet babies out, I'm sending out an SOS. The foster would
need to be between Kansas City and North Platte, NE and should only be for a
week, maybe two. I/We can help by sending money for food. If you are fostering,
we prefer a fenced yard. Puppies can be on the ground at their foster provided
there is no chance of them picking up Parvovirus from the property. Basically,
if you haven't had a puppy with
 Parvo in your yard for over 7 months, you should be good! These puppies are
only about 9 weeks old and 10 pounds apiece so they don't take up much room and
they're very sweet. If you are able to help, please let us know ASAP as these
puppies are already on transport! Thank you!

~Em

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Connie, and Elif