[Paws On Wheels] TREMBLING THURSDAY (JUST ONE LEG OPEN)~~OK/KS/MO/NE~~December 28th

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:55:34 -0800 (PST)

We really hoped to avoid transporting at all between Christmas and New Years
but with the cancellation of the 12/21-12/22 run we really need to move some
passengers or we will have way too many for 1/4/14-1/5/14 run heading north of
OKC.  So passengers have been shuffled a bit and we are having a single day run
from Altus to the KC and Omaha areas to try to balance things out a bit.

Here is the preliminary run sheet for December 28th.  This run will start in
Altus, OK, with passengers going to Holden, MO, Omaha, NE, and Story City, IA.

The sign up for 12/28 can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-altus37
The passenger list for 12/28 can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fxuX8_wFQGFhAeQr2BVfXF7lYY3E0-fCKX64Pdwn-P8/edit?usp=sharing

The legs currently in need are listed below.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 28TH:
Leg 5: Andover, KS to Beto Junction, KS (99 miles)  2:50PM - 4:10PM  (13)

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie