[Paws On Wheels] SOS LOST DOG IN OKLAHOMA CITY!!!

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

SOS!! We have a dog missing from transport. Prissie became so frightened that
she managed to bolt despite being careful. This happened at Tourist Information
Center at I35/I44 (On I-35 at 122nd Street (exit 137) near the intersections of
I-40, I-44 and I-35) in OKC. She is a very scared, very small little dog,
pictured here with her puppy. She bolted across the interstate and is in a
culvert right now. Volunteers are trying to get her to safety. If you are in
that area, please help? Prissie needs to know that this is the beginning of
something WONDERFUL, not scary!  Please copy both Pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx and
connie_meschede@xxxxxxxxx on any emails and direct any phone contact to Connie
at 816-255-7496.