[Paws On Wheels] Preliminary Run Sheet for November 19th/20th (As of 11/13)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:32:25 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

Where are our Missouri drivers and St. Louis overnights hiding?  If you can't
help please share.  Assuming the passenger count isn't too high I think we are
good in Oklahoma and Illinois but seriously hurting in Missouri right now.
They sooner it's filled the sooner I quit sending this email that will be sent
daily this week till it's filled (until next week of course when we get to
start recruiting for the next run)

Here's the preliminary run sheet for the next biweekly run on November 19th
and 20th. I hope to have some passenger info for the Monday night update, some
additional legs (branches) may be added but we would like to get a start
on filling the legs that we know are a constant for us.

We will try our best to adhere to the normal biweekly schedule going forward,
however, as we learned this week if the shelter plus boarding gets crowded we
may need to do an additional run. Westside is a popular boarding facility in
Altus so at times there is limited space available, therefore, animals must be
moved sooner (especially as more people  board animals around the holidays).

 If you would like to go ahead and sign
up for a future run just let us know, the mainline prelim run sheet has been
built for the dates listed below and we will be happy to add anyone to them
before we start actively recruiting for them.
     November 19/20
     December 3/4
     December 17/18
     Decemeber 30/31 (This is a
Friday/Saturday run due to New Years since Christmas and New Years both fall on
weekends)
     January 14/15
     January 28/29

If you send an email to run a leg or overnight and do not hear something back
from Sara within 24 hours please resend or call her (she puts "-Sara"
on every email she responds to from the Pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx account).

In the event you were confirmed for a leg and we need to make adjustments to
cover a harder to fill spot (i.e. someone is signed up for a leg and in order
to cover a leg that is seriously short on drivers they borrow a van and run
that extra leg as well as their original leg reducing the need for drivers on a
leg you were confirmed on) we will do our best to notify you idividually but
always review the run sheet carefully in case the change was so big and so last
minute that we could not notify everyone individually.

PLEASE help us get this transport filled.

Lets get these babies to
safety!!!
Please crosspost and
share :)  DRIVERS NEEDED :)
Altus,OK to MO/IL

NOVEMBER 19/20

If you can and want to
drive, please email us at pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx and put TRANSPORT VOLUNTEER in
the subject line :)
CONTACT PERSONS /
TRANSPORT COORDINATORS:
Elif Castillo, Amy
Knipp, and Sara Gomer at PawsOnWheels@xxxxxxxxx

Drivers, please include
the following information in your email:
Name:
City/town-state:
Primary email address:
Secondary email address:
Home phone:
Cell phone:
Text/Email on phone:
Leg(s) you can drive:
Vehicle-
make/model/color/license plate:
Name of transport
coordinator for whom you’ve driven in the past:

Saturday November 19th

Leg 1
Passengers: TBD
Altus, OK to Lawton, OK
0 hour 50 minutes  (50 miles)
9:00 AM - 9:50 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Larry & Joyce B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Dorothy & Ernie H.  Thank You!
DRIVER 3 :  Tricia T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 4 :  Needed  (Need will depend
on final passenger count)

Leg 2
Passengers: TBD
Lawton, OK to Oklahoma
City, OK
1 hour 30 minutes  (88 miles)
10:05 AM - 11:35 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Joanne C.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Dorothy & Ernie H.  Thank You!
DRIVER 3 :  Tricia T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 4 :  Needed  (Need will depend
on final passenger count)

Leg 3
Passengers: TBD
Oklahoma City, OK to
Bristow, OK
1 hour 20 minutes  (80 miles)
11:50 AM - 1:10 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Renee B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)

Leg 4
Passengers: TBD
Bristow, OK to Catoosa,
OK
0 hour 50 minutes  (48 miles)
1:25 PM - 2:15 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Renee B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)

Leg 5
Passengers: TBD
Catoosa, OK to Joplin,
MO
1 hour 30 minutes  (98 miles)
2:30 PM - 4:00 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Renee B.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)

Leg 6
Passengers: TBD
Joplin, MO to
Springfield, MO
1 hour 20 minutes  (75 miles)
4:15 PM - 5:35 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Lori L.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Caryn F.  Thank You!
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed  (Need will depend
on final passenger count)

Leg 7
Passengers: TBD
Springfield, MO to
Rolla, MO
1 hour 45 minutes  (109 miles)
5:50 PM - 7:35 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Needed
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed  (Need will depend
on final passenger count)

Leg 8
Passengers: TBD
Rolla, MO to St. Louis,
MO
1 hour 25 minutes  (86 miles)
7:50 PM - 9:15 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jill T.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed
DRIVER 3 :  Needed
DRIVER 4 :  Needed  (Need will depend
on final passenger count)

OVERNIGHT IN ST. LOUIS
Overnight 1 :  Ann E.  Thank You!
Passengers:
Overnight 2 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 3 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 4 :   Needed
Passengers:
Overnight 5 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)
Passengers:
Overnight 6:   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)
Passengers:

Sunday November 20th

Leg 9
Passengers: TBD
St. Louis, MO to
Litchfield, IL
1 hour 20 minutes  (78 miles)
9:00 AM - 10:20 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Tori B.  Thank You!  (If needed based on
final passengers)
DRIVER 3 :  Ann E.  Thank You!  (If needed based on final passengers)

Leg 10
Passengers: TBD
Litchfield, IL to
Springfield, IL
0 hour 50 minutes  (43 miles)
10:35 AM - 11:25 AM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)

Leg 11
Passengers: TBD
Springfield, IL to
Bloomington, IL
1 hour 10 minutes  (66 miles)
11:40 AM - 12:50 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Jill G.  Thank You!  (If needed based on
final passengers)

Leg 12
Passengers: TBD
Bloomington, IL to
Dwight, IL
1 hour 0 minutes  (58 miles)
1:05 PM - 2:05 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Needed  (Need will depend on final passenger count)

Leg 13
Passengers: TBD
Dwight, IL to Tinley
Park, IL
1 hour 0 minutes  (57 miles)
2:20 PM - 3:20 PM

DRIVER 1 :  Jacki V.  Thank You!
DRIVER 2 :   Richard B.  Thank You!  (If needed based on
final passengers)

TRANSPORT COMPLETE :-)

Our furry passengers:

TO BE ADDED LATER

Paws On Wheels
Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Amy Knipp 606 -571-1064
Sara Gomer  314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown