[Paws On Wheels] Overnights needed in St. Louis (Valley Park) for puppies Saturday night

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

We have 6 puppies on this weekends transport that still need an overnight
Saturday night.

Theo, Tybalt, Tuck - 30 pounds each
Skippy 25 pounds
Rebel 25 pounds
Gypsy 20 pounds

All but Gypsy have been fostered together.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara Gomer
Emily Hyder
Lisa Wrone

You have received this email as a result of being subscribed to the Paws On
Wheels Transport freelist on freelists.org, this subscription was most likely
done by an admin of Paws On Wheels as we consolidated our contacts into an
email list so we could reach all of our contacts at once.  If you wish to be
unsubscribed from this email list please simply reply to this email and we
will be happy to unsubscribe you from this as soon as we see the request.