[Paws On Wheels] One more short Joplin Run Friday April 13th~~2 legs needed Altus to Elgin and Elgin to OKC

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:20:23 -0700 (PDT)

We were able to move 13 of the 20 passengers needing to go to Joplin on
Tuesday.  We have 7 more that MUST travel on Friday  These animals are going to
Golden Paws Pet Resort in Joplin until we can secure rescues for them.  This
is unfortunately in addition to our main run on Saturday/Sunday

 Altus, OK to Elgin, OK
1 hour 15 minutes  (70 miles)
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
2 drivers needed?

Elgin, OK to Oklahoma City, OK
1 hour 10 minutes  (63 miles)
10:30 AM - 11:40 AM
Barb R.  Thank You!!!
1 more driver needed.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown