[Paws On Wheels] Merry Christmas from Paws On Wheels :)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 18:11:13 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas!!! Remember it's all about L.O.V.E. No matter what you are
celebrating during this holiday season..no matter what you believe in and no
matter what your reasons may be, we are all bonded by one eternal truth: LOVE.
in that we are all the same.
Thank you for driving, cross-posting and helping us get shelter kids to their
new homes. May we have many many more successful transports all together!!

Elif, Amy & Sara :)

"On Christmas morning, I wish...For every dog searching trash cans for
breakfast, a filled bowl with his name printed in bright letters. For every dog
who slept fitfully last night, chained in a frozen yard, a soft, warm bed with
a person snoring gently nearby. For every shelter dog, spending Christmas
morning in a soiled run, a forever home, filled with sounds and smells of
family. For every "Christmas" puppy given today, a tolerant, caring owner who
won't abandon you as you grow into a real dog. For every ailing pet, enough
money for your owner to pay the bills to make you well. For every lost dog, a
clear, safe road, and well marked path, to lead you home. For every old and
tired friend, a warm fire, and a soft bed, to ease your aches and pains. And
for every Heart Dog at the Bridge, a moment when you know that you are
remembered today, missed again, and loved forever." ~Author unknown

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Amy Knipp 606 -571-1064
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown