[Paws On Wheels] MUST FILL BY 8:15 AM SATURDAY-SPRINGFIELD, IL TO BLOOMINGTON, IL SUNDAY 2/23~~OK/KS/IA/MN/WI/MO/IL~~February 22nd/23rd

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:05:30 -0800 (PST)

WE STILL NEED ONE OR TWO DRIVERS FROM SPRINGFIELD, IL TO BLOOMINGTON, IL. IF
NOT FILLED BY 8:15 AM 7 PASSENGERS  WILL BE DELAYED.

What's a transport without changes?  Our 9 cur mix pups are delayed and we have
added Jackson (a little) and Bubba (a Great Dane) to the MN legs (Teri is
updating the passenger list).  We have already emailed the drivers that have
signed up and will not be updating those
 legs on Sign Up Genius (it's tedius to change them all because the drivers
have to be edited before the legs can be edited) but the open legs have been
updated appropriately.

Here is the preliminary run sheet for February 22nd and 23rd.  This run will
start in Altus, OK, with passengers going to Des Moines, IA, Owatonna, MN,
Richfield, MN, St. Charles, MO, Mount Vernon, IL, LaSalle, IL, Bolingbrook, IL,
and Chicago, IL

The sign up for 2/22-2/23 can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-altus47
The passenger list for 2/22-2/23 can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B9ykhdVCz7x4j4UmE0LkThKzzGB4q73mZCXbPiaKGIQ/edit?usp=sharing

The legs currently in need are listed below.

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 23RD:
Leg 10: Springfield, IL to Bloomington, IL (66 miles) 10:30AM - 11:40AM  (7)

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie