[Paws On Wheels] Re: LAST CALL FOR HELP (RUN IS GOING TO HAPPEN) ~~The Santa Express ~~December 17th/18th~~(OK/MO/IL/IN/KY)

  • From: PawsOnWheels <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:44:15 -0600

For those that saw that accidental email ad question mt trying to get Diane out
of driving.…she runs a rescue and on the last thre runs has driven down from
Chicago to Springfield to pick up dogs to keep the runs from failing.  She will
be our last resort for bloomington to Dwight tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone