[Paws On Wheels] Re: LAST CALL FOR HELP (RUN IS GOING TO HAPPEN) ~~The Santa Express ~~December 17th/18th~~(OK/MO/IL/IN/KY)

  • From: PawsOnWheels <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dianesoares@xxxxxxxxx" <dianesoares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:33:23 -0600

Diane I'm trying to get you out of having to drive.  So sit tight on that
thought a bit, I had heard you might but was trying to avoid it.

Curious though, I thought you were in lombard and downers grove is closer to
that. Where are you actually?   I'd like to try it find a reasonable central
location.

Does that mean if you don't drive you plan on picking up in Dwight?

Sara

Sent from my iPhone