[Paws On Wheels] Fw: Transport Help Needed~~OK/KS/IA/MN/MO/IL~~December 21st/22nd

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 19:00:39 -0800 (PST)

Here is the preliminary run sheet for December 21sth & 22nd.  This run will
start in Altus, OK, with passengers going to Holden, MO, Story City, IA, Albert
Lea, MN, Richfield, MN, and St. Louis, MO.

The sign up for 12/21 - 12/22 can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-altus36
The passenger list for 12/21 -
12/22 can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wEY4fCqw6mKy-j_FLuBjYxz4RidhgW1nuqFcJBqYHV8/edit?usp=sharing

The legs currently in need are listed below.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 21ST:
Leg 1: Altus, OK to Elgin, OK (66 miles)  8:30AM - 9:35AM  (2)
Leg 2: Elgin, OK to Oklahoma City, OK (82 miles)  9:50AM - 11:05AM  (6)

SUNDAY DECEMBER 22nd:
Leg 8MN: Bethany, MO to Des Moines, IA (114 miles)  11:10AM - 12:50PM
 (3-Scruffy and Sam delayed)

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie

You have received this email as a result of being subscribed to the Paws On
Wheels Transport freelist on freelists.org, this subscription was most likely
done by an admin of Paws On Wheels as we consolidated our contacts into an
email list so we could reach all of our contacts at once.  If you wish to be
unsubscribed from this email list please simply reply to this email and we
will be happy to unsubscribe you from this as soon as we see the request.