[Paws On Wheels] Fw: Transport Help Needed ~~OK/KS/NE/IA/MN/MO/IL/IN/OH~~April 6-7 and April 13-14

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 08:19:38 -0700 (PDT)

We are going to attempt to start listing two weeks of runs at time and
eventually get to where they are not going every direction every week
(hopefully the tentative schedule will be posted by the end of the week)

This week's transport will be headed to Overland Park, KS, Richfield, MN, St.
Louis, MO, LaSalle, IL, Bolingbrook, IL, Terre Haute, IN, Medina, OH, and
Willoughby, OH.

The Passenger list can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v5JPVYxTlISX8Bz9aYJXxGYFo85zjUv8YYsbogg6qBE/edit

The sign up can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-paws4

The legs still in need will be listed here this evening following a couple of
passenger changes that need to be made. Passenger changes include swapping out
4 20-25# pups for Newly and Cinnamin, swaping Shay for a GSP, and adding two
chis from OKC to St. Louis.

Next weeks (4/13-4/14) transport will be headed to North Platte, NE, Richfield,
MN, St. Louis, MO, Bolingbrook, IL and LaSalle, IL.

The passenger list for 4/13-4/14 can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_H0tdDA0k40_nG3YrmZ5TmWqpAmOedsylXeYHJgHU3o/edit?usp=sharing

The sign up for 4/13 and 4/14 can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-paws7

Looking forward we are currently planning on heading to IL/IN/OH on 4/20 and
MN/NE again on 4/27.  The projected plan for the rest of the year will be
posted in the next few days.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Connie, and Elif