[Paws On Wheels] Exciting News :)

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:45:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

We have some exciting news. We have the opportunity to have our first very own
little boarding place near Altus,OK.

Courtesy of a VERY generous donation, we have space for 15 kennels to be used
for pre-transport holding. Time enough

to ensure that the dogs traveling are illness-free, happy and ready for new
homes. They will have 24/7 supervision and

be well-loved while waiting to travel.
There is an existing structure with power and water - we need only fence in the
dog runs to complete this. It is the first step

toward our own fully functional facility, soon to come. Our total cost for
fencing in the runs and kennels is about $5,000. A

small price to pay for the lives of hundreds of dogs.
Our goal is to raise funds while offering great incentives. Christmas is just
around the corner, and many area businesses have

been generous enough to offer gifts to help us raise funds for this effort.
Please take a peek at our fundraiser - we have GREAT holiday gifts available!
And everything can be in your home in time for the holiday!!

Gifts will be awarded in order of drawing. (i.e. Joe Jones's name is pulled
first - he gets the grand prize gift; Mary Blue's name is pulled

second, she gets the first prize gift, and so forth).

Every $10 donation will receive a gift ticket with the opportunity to win a
prize. $25 will buy 3 tickets. Please go check out the facebook page

we have created specifically for this fundraiser.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499649886733182&set=a.499649863399851.115411.499649556733215&type=1&theater

You can either go through the chipin on the page or donate directly to this
paypal account.
helpraisethewoof@xxxxxxxxx

We are sorry to run yet another fundraiser through your emails. You guys
already give so much...be it your time, funds or whatever it may be..you guys
give it all.

We thank you all for being a part of us and for always believing in us. We
would have never come as far as we have if it werent for all of you drivers and
overnights.

We are so very excited to finally have the opportunity to have our own little
place there. its such a huge big step forward and with that we will be even
closer to having our big facility.

Love always,

Your Friends of Saving Altus Paws & Paws On Wheels Team

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara Gomer
Emily Hyder
Lisa