[Paws On Wheels] Emergency Transport Altus, OK to Springfield, MO on Friday

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 20:58:28 -0700 (PDT)

We are trying to put together a special run for Friday to get Lovee the Boxer
and her 9 pups estimated to be 4 weeks old form Altus, OK to Springfield, MO on
Friday.  Having already been separated from her pups a day or two between being
picked up herself and AC finding her pups to bring to her she is a little bit
protective of them and we feel it would be best to transport her alone rather
than in the group transport on Saturday.  Gas money is available.  If you would
like to help with this please let us know what area you can cover and we will
put together an informal transport for this family based on the responses we
get.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown