[Paws On Wheels] Dojo is looking for a new foster family, currently located near Ava (Springfield), MO.

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:42:29 -0800 (PST)

Sorry that a few of you may have reiceved this request twice, it was sent it to
known contacts near Springfield but then decided that included such a small
number of peopl that it would be best to share with our full contact list in
case someone knows someone in the needed area.

Dojo (a two year old neutered pit mix, picture attached) was on our November
19th transport from Altus, Ok to a long-term foster in Ava, MO while waiting
for a rescue group or forever home to be found for him. Unfortunately, once in
his new foster home he displayed a very unhealthy love of cats. Dojo is in
temporary boarding (only until tomorrow) in the interest of keeping his foster
family's cats safe from harm. Dojo is a loving dog, great with people, but
needs to be in a NO CAT, NO SMALL DOG home. We are desperate to find him a
secure home where he can know love while waiting for his forever home.  Please
contact Caryn Fox at 417-543-0861 if you can foster Dojo while we continue to
look for a rescue group or forever homefor this handsome lover boy.

If you cannot provide Dojo a loving temporary home please share with others you
know who might be able to (please do not post on craigslist).

Thanks for your consideration,
The Paws On Wheels Tranport Team