[Paws On Wheels] Cat transport Tuesday 3/12 from Altus, OK to Ponca City, OK

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry that everyone is going to be flooded with emails this week but we are
working on three totally different runs right now.

We have about 6 cats (will ride in provided crates) that need to travel from
Altus, OK to Ponca City Humane Society in Ponca City, OK.  The normal route for
this would be Altus to Elgin to Oklahoma City to Ponca City.  If you can help
along this route please email Pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx so we can work out a
schedule that works.  Time and legs are a bit flexible on this run.

Sara

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, and Elif