[Paws On Wheels] 2 Legs needs for a short run Tuesday or Wednesday~Altus, OK-Eglin, OK-OKC, OK

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

This is being pushed back to Tuesday or Wednesday.  If you can help from Altus
to Elgin or Elgin to OKC either Tuesday or Wednesday please let us know which
day.  The Joplin to Springfield leg is cancelled entirely at this time.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown