[passcoalition] Re: Summary from MOPD of Dec 16 Meeting

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:33:23 -0500

Hi Mindy and all,

I talked with Matthew Puvogel the other day and said I wanted to change the
flyer to ask people to include in their requests  to include not only APS's,
but intersections they find dangerous or confusing.  I thought that would
get us on the road.

Also, Ms. Newman indicated that she wanted to do things in a systematic way,
taking everything into account.  Perhaps what we should in sist on is that
whenever there is a request for an aps, a full review should be conducted.
Matt wants to do that using the priority tool, and he wants to meet with
Gene to modify the tool, so that it's appropriate for this environment.
Gene, is there a way that when the tool is modified, additional  factors can
be added  that would assure a more wholistic look at each intersection being
considered?

Karen

in

  _____

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:20:41 -0800
From: cclvi@xxxxxxxxx
To: passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can a PASS member who was there respond with documentation of other content
that is important to us?  ...such as what you note, Karen, and any
commitments D of T made.