[passcoalition] 23rd and 7th

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 17:37:47 -0400

I went and checked out our favorite intersection today.  I don't think we have
patted ourselves on the back enough.  This really seems like it will be a
successful effort.
There are red markings at the corners now where apparently the APS poles are
going.  The placements seems just right.
Of course, there are still issues with contrasting DWS, defining the pedestrian
plaza well, etc.  But when we think about what the original plans were, and see
what is actually being constructed, we have good reasons to feel good about
what we've achieved.

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/