[pasmembers] Re: weather forecast for rest of week

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 15:23:37 -0700

Neither day has a chance.  Inaccuweather hasn't gotten it correct for 6 months.

Here's another good source for astronomers:

        http://www.weatherstreet.com/states/u-s-cloud-cover-forecast.htm

At this point, I'm not even planning for tomorrow because it will be a major
frustration for everyone but Mike (don't need clear skies to show rocks :-) ).

The only thing that you'll see shooting Saturday are the flights as the planes
drop below the cloud deck.

Tim