[pasmembers] Re: rain tonight

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:07:03 -0400

Intellicast shows possible isolated T-storms until six.  Other than
that, 15 - 25% cloud cover.  CSC looks good for tonight; SkippySky shows
the same type of "hole" over the Valley - sounds like it will be OK,
just keep an eye out for thunderheads.  There is some rain to the north
and east of us, my guess is that though it is retrograding, it will
dissipate by the time it gets past the hills.

For Saturday:  SkippySky - Good; CSC - Not so good;  Accuweather - good;
Intellicast - excellent.