[pasmembers] Re: my telescope

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peg M." <wockabird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 16:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

Peg,
i am going to forward your situation, via email, to the PAS Members
who may know how to assist you. They can answer you directly.
Good luck with your scope.

PAS Members,
if anyone has an idea how to help Peg (PAS Member) with her
scope, please email her back directly. Thanks.

Everyone have a super evening!
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor