[pasmembers] Re: ice cream!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 19:59:02 -0700

Leah,
William n i are thinking of swinging by Saturday on the way home from
dropping the rabbit off at the resort in Scottsdale,  and b4 going to Mikes
for the lecture and potluck.  Email me,  off list,  your address.  Thanks.
Terri

Sent from my TARDIS via my Galaxy III phone complete with typos for your
enjoyment.