[pasmembers] Re: do we want to make the Dec 22 Music Jam public or Private event?

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:35:24 -0500

Agree

________________________________

From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of insanas@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:16 PM
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: do we want to make the Dec 22 Music Jam public
or Private event?

I would suggest a PAS private event. If  people want to bring their
telescopes it is a waste of time with the bright moon. You can only see
the moon and Jupiter and a few double stars. You might as well be in the
middle of the city. Mike's place is for dark nights with little or no
moon. Also, with the musicians and instruments from PAS we really don't
have room for a lot of other people from the public. It will be cold and
most people will want to be inside to keep warm.  Obviously if a PAS
member wants to bring a close friend or family member that should be ok,
but it is a pot luck  party, celebrating we are still here with a music
jam. That is my input. Take care, Sam