[pasmembers] Re: discussion about End of year star party

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:17:50 -0700

maybe it would be suitable for a moon party/ marathon, with a waxing gibbous
moon just past first quarter.  (and also to laugh at the *lunatics* who thought
the world was going to end)

maybe for a special touch, have an "ancient Mayan" (or someone dressed as one)
asking if anyone can lend him a stone tablet - because he ran out of space on
the previous one  ;)