[pasmembers] Re: discussion about End of year star party

  • From: Mary Ahlefeld <m.ahlefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

First, I can't be there the 15th. That said, if the theme of the party is the
end of the year (world?) the sky didn't end either so we look at what's there
or stay inside and discuss the kooks that are scratching their heads wondering
why they're still here!  Or we can wait till after after the first of the year
when the sky is darker, sort of anti-climactic though....

dar