[pasmembers] discussion about End of year star party

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS Members,

Let's take a look at December for a moment.
Dec 8 we have an Antenna's event and a Paid star party.
Dec 15 is another Antenna's event.
Dec 22, the moon is very large, and it is suggested that
we move this date at Mike's to Dec 15.

So, if I move the public star party that is currently on Dec 22
to Dec 15, who is attending the Dec 15 event at Mike's
and who is attending the Dec 15 event at Antenna's?

I'd like some input before I move these around.

The purpose of the Dec 22 event was to have a public
event that was a star party (but the moon is way too bright
for a great party) saying WE ARE STILL HERE, because
we all know that Dec 21 is not the end of the world.

So, having the event on Dec 22 would make sense,
based on the Mayan Calendar. However, for the Moon,
the event doesn't work out that great. So, I'm looking
for input.

Do we skip the Dec 22 event and celebrate on our own
at our own homes, or do we move it to the 15th, which
doesn't work out as a WE ARE STILL HERE party.

Your input is requested. Let's discuss this.
I"m open for what ever the majority suggests.

Have a super Thursday
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor