[pasmembers] You Are invited

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:00:19 -0700

For PAS members and invited guests who knew

Jerry Belcher
and
Bob Senzer

A "Celebration of Life" party.

*When: May 14, 2015*
*Time: 7pm set up, 7:30 pizza is served up to 10pm*
*Location: LS-205 of PVCC Main Campus*

RSVp is required if you wish to enjoy pizza at this party.
*PAS Is providing 2 slices per attendee*. No Pizza RSVP is needed, I will
just order a bunch of pizzas similar to what we had at the Awards Ceremony,
but not as many pizzas.
Donations towards the pizza purchase is welcome, but not mandatory.

Water will be provided by President Bruce.
If you want something else to drink, BYO.

Bring snacks to share, as 2 slices of pizza and some additional desert
would be good for dinner this night.

Needed stuff from you:

Whether you attend or not, I am looking for photos of

Bob Senzer and Jerry Belcher to make into a slide show to run during this
party. Email them over. I need as many as I can get a hold of for this
party.

This is a Members only event with invited guests who knew Bob or Jerry. The
wonderful group we know at PVCC is invited. If you know someone who isn't a
member, who knew either of these two wonderful gentlemen, please let them
know they are invited, and must RSVP if they want pizza as well. RSVP's
can go to Events@xxxxxxxxx with the number in their party.

Deadline to RSVP will be the day before, 7pm. Thank you all for sharing in
this Celebration of Life.

Here's the link to RSVP your attendance:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1643&day=2015-5-14

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook