[pasmembers] Re: What did we decide on the weather?

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:54:20 -0700

I am looking at the radar and satellite pics and both show storm activity
to the north and south...south looks like it will continue to go to the
east of us, but northern weather is aimed right at carefree, both
accuweather , Weather channel, and NOAA are saying are saying 20-50% clouds
and a chance of showers.