[pasmembers] Re: Weather watchers needed for tomorrow's event 85028

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 12:44:04 -0700 (PDT)

Eric
I added you to the RSVP for ASU West,
and added an RSVP at the bottom of theÂcalendarÂfor futureÂ
RSVP's from PAS members.
Have a super Friday!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

town for tomorrow with clouds dropping to 0% overnight and good conditions
following. ÂBTW I donât see a regular RSVP for the 17th, but Iâll
be there.