[pasmembers] Weather watchers needed for tomorrow's event 85028

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terri Finch <events@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning PAS Weather Watchers and those planning to attend Estrella
Observatory All PAS Star Party Saturday 10/13.

I'd like some weather updates. May I trouble a few of you who have access to
the computer today and tomorrow, to send me updates about the weather
for 85028 or for the area of 40th Street and Shea Blvd in Phoenix.
Our potluck is at 5:30, so our observing session is at 7:30, however
from 5:30 to a minimum of 11pm should be monitored for weather that
may cancel this event.

I appreciate any and all input, good or bad. Send them my way today,
and then in the morning on Saturday, if you have the chance to update
the weather with me, that would be very much appreciated.

Have a super Friday! No events tonight, at least on the PAS calendar.
So, enjoy the evening, enjoy the cooler temperatures. It's only 70 out,
I can't believe it! I know, it's going back up to 90 for next week,
but to be only 70 is a nice change. Take an extra Vitamin C today becuase
when the weather drastically changes like this, that's when eveyrone catches
a cold.

Next week we have a busy line up. If you can assist at all on the 17th, 18th,
and 20th with or without your telescope, please RSVP so I know you are
attending.

Please have a super weekend!
And good luck to those of you attending Antenna's tomorrow.
I hear you have clear skies in your forecast!
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor