[pasmembers] Weather watchers needed for 85327 for Friday Oct 5 5:30 to 9pm

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 13:43:21 -0700 (PDT)

Just got notice the weather for Friday may not beÂ
that great for this school star party.

Lone Mt Elementary School star party Friday Oct 5 6:30 to 9pm - set up 5:30

WEATHER WATCHERS needed
Zip of this school is 85327

Please send me info about the weather for the above event.
Thanks to all my weather watchers.

Terri, Event Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

Accuweather and Intellicast show clouds increasing to 50+% by 9:00. ÂSkippy
Sky looks even worse. We need to keep watchingâ