[pasmembers] Re: Weather this week

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:14:35 -0700

Sam, And anyone having trouble with this list, and getting weird messages.

I have unsubscribed you from this list.

please go to
//www.freelists.org/list/pasmembers

and put your email address in again.
i will approve it and maybe that will fix the issue we have. I can't find
any reason why your email address causes the "redacted" messages you have
been getting. Everyone gets them, when you get it. So, this may solve it.

and then try a test message, please. NOt a reply,
a fresh message to the PASMembers list serv.

Terri

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:14 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 6 forecast services show  about 60% chance of rain and about 70% cloud
> cover for Thursday, Blk Mountain PVCC.  Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook