[pasmembers] Re: Weather this week

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:37:29 -0700

I notice Accuweather has changed their Thursday forecast from
"Thunderstorms" to "Tropical Storm Odie".  Looks bad.  Saturday looks
OK, of course way too early to tell.

Hey, can I make a suggestion re: weather watching?  We have a good
number of people who can do this.  How about designating two willing
WW's for each event who will provide the updates?  That way there's not
a flood of emails, just timely reports.  They could split the six or
eight sources between them to make it easier and limit redundancy, but
still get a broad forecast picture.

Seem like a good idea?

Eric