[pasmembers] Weather this week

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 05:00:43 -0700

Good morning PAS Members

Here"s what the news channel says we have for weather this week,  and i
hope to have my Weather Watchers keep us all updated throughout the week.

This forecast says Thursday will be cancelled at BMC.

And its possible that Saturdays NSTS may also be cancelled.
Remember to do your homework for the class.  It is a required part of
attendance.

Tues 30% chance if rain, Wed n Thurs rain.  Blowing Dust tonight.  Storms
to Fri n Sat.

Everyone have a super Monday.

Let"s keep the weather updates flowing in this list serv thread.

Terri

Sent from my TARDIS via my Galaxy III phone complete with typos for your
enjoyment.