[pasmembers] Weather for Today Oct 23 Thursday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:07:35 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

I haven't been in my email yet today, but would like to send out this
request.

Today is going to fly by, and be so busy, nothing is going to get done at
home... and i don't' have time to look at weather sites.... so I'd like to
request a weather update for today.

Weather Watchers - only send me problem weather for today. If everything
looks good, I don't need an update. I already know, as of last night, Alex
sent me an update that says that Today, for both events, both locations,
everything is looking FANTASTIC., weather wise.

So, unless you see something that will cancel the Solar Viewing or the
Evening viewing Session, no email is needed from you. Thanks so much! And
thanks for checking.

See you at the events!
I gotta find some extra energy for today. It will be one busy, long, but
fun day!

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music